Project Engineer Spare Parts
- Keeping the overview and providing support on the sales portfolio;
- Active sales pipeline management: identify, log, follow up and close opportunities accurately;
- Researching and analyzing sales options;
- Preparing quotations and tender documents with close collaboration of multiple departments within the organization;
- Contract management i.e. preparing contracts, invoicing, and organizing (international) company/customer visits;
- Preparing, organizing and occasionally attending (internal) meetings, and (international) exhibitions with close collaboration of the PR/Marketing department;
- Being responsible for the travel arrangements, agenda and other general activities for the office team.
- Is commercial, extrovert and able to build up commercial relationships with clients;
- Is flexible whilst remaining accurate under stressful situations;
- Is proactive, takes ownership and willing to go the extra mile for clients;
- Has strong communication skills and a true team spirit;
- Has excellent knowledge of Dutch, English AND Spanish or Portuguese language (both verbally and written);
- Has acquaintance with the (North- and South-) Americas region;
- Has an educational background in Commerce and Sales support;
- Has good computer skills and is familiar with usage of Customer Relationship Management systems (CRM);
- Has 3-5 years of working experience in relevant industries and is full time available.
Damen Shipyards Gorinchem is the headquarters of the Damen Shipyards Group. Gorinchem still functions as a yard but the main activities involve the daily management of the Damen Shipyards Group. Damen Services and the Offshore & Transport division is also located here.
|Date Updated||Thursday 23 January 2020|
|Company name||Damen Shipyards Gorinchem|
|Contact||Mr. Boy Ramirez Verhoeven|
|Telephone||+31 (0)183 63 9447|
|Fax||+31 183 632189|