Project Manager – Maintenance Offshore Installations
For the expansion of our offshore activities, we offer various challenging jobs for enthusiastic and dynamic professionals!
DEME Offshore is amongst the global market leaders in the engineering, procurement, construction, installation and maintenance of offshore wind farms, jetty and mooring systems , the installation and decommissioning of offshore structures and specialized consulting and contracting in geosciences.
Over the recent years, DEME Offshore has seen its activity successfully expand, driven by investment in innovative techniques, high-tech equipment and qualified and motivated people.
- Manage diverse aspects of the Maintenance “BOP”project: submission of tenders, cost calculation, contract negotiation, discussing contractual and commercial aspects, until realization on site;
- manage different subcontractors, are in charge of the planning, budgeting, resource planning and logistics of the multiple projects;
- work in close cooperation with our clients, mostly local authorities;
- implement the project in accordance with the specifications and the contractual conditions;
- pursue an efficient way of working with our support services.
- Civil Engineering Degree, preferable with a specialization in mechanics;
- at least 5 years of experience within relevant activities;
- fluent in English.The knowledge of German or other foreign languages is an asset;
- able to work independently and you are a problem-solver by nature;
- hands-on mentality and value teamwork;
- your main working location is Belgium, but you are prepared and flexible to travel.
What we offer
- An extensive mobility program for a healthy work-life balance;
- a permanent training track which allows you to develop yourself personally and professionally;
- a stimulating, innovative workplace with numerous growth opportunities;
- a people-oriented environment with an interactive health program and a focus on employee wellbeing.
DEME Offshore has a strong track record in providing services and solutions for the offshore energy market.
For our customers in the renewables industry, we provide flexible solutions in the fields of foundation, cable, turbine and substation installation and maintenance activities.
We design and deliver such solutions under T&I (Transport and Installation), EPCI (Engineering, Procurement, Construction and Installation) or BOP (Balance of Plant) contracts, always based on our customer’s requirements.
DEME Offshore has the skills, the technology and a large fleet of installation vessels to perform in the most challenging marine environments. Always working closely with our clients, we understand what it takes to deliver a project cost-effectively, safely and on time.
|Date Updated||Friday 18 October 2019|
|Function category||Project Management|
|Company name||DEME Offshore|
|Contact||Ms. Andrea Vega Martinez|
|Telephone||+31 76 520 41 40|