SHE Coordinator Contracts and Compliance
Wat doe je als SHE Coordinator Contracts and Compliance bij TenneT?
The TenneT offshore projects are assisted by SHE personnel dedicated to the project organisation. Additional assistance is however often required from the SHE core team with respect to Management systems, Contracts and Compliance. The task of the SHE Coordinator Contracts and Compliance is to ensure our license to operate in accordance with a recognized management system. Identify, evaluate and control HSE hazards and continuously improving the SHE culture to achieve a high standard.
You will be part of a small team located both in Germany and the Netherlands dedicated to provide SHE knowledge and assistance to the offshore projects.
Tasks and responsibilities includes:
- Maintenance and development of the Contractor SHE requirements,
- Maintain and develop a common SHE management system,
- Coordination of the SHE documentation tender evaluating process for contract awarding,
- Ensure a systematic approach of contractor evaluation pre-selection,
- Coordination of lessons learned (e.g. safety alerts) from incident investigations,
- Develop and maintain an audit program, utilizing synergies within the organization,
- Monitor the implementation and effectiveness of the operations Safety Leadership Program,
- Facilitate cross-project communication (SHE community, Sharepoint).
Wat verwachten we van jou?
- Bachelor or preferable Master degree in a technical discipline,
- Experience with offshore health, safety and environment management systems (ISO 14001 and/or 45001),
- Experience in preparation of SHE procedures and contractural requirements.
- You are cost conscious and widely employable,
- Ability to grasp new concepts quickly and to become acquainted with a range of topics,
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills and are able to organize and schedule activities well,
- You show initiative, you are persuasive, sensitive, aware of your stakeholders, a teamplayer and capable of balanced judgment,
- You are dynamic, enthusiastic, intrinsically motivated, you take responsibility and ownership (committed); no 'nine to five-mentality',
- You are fluent in German and English, both verbally and in writing. Dutch is a perquisite,
- Willingness to travel.
Wat kun je verwachten?
TenneT offers a challenging and responsible function within an innovative and dynamic international working environment. We offer a competitive salary package (Salary group 9 with a range between € 3.500,- and € 6.850,- gross per month) with excellent secondary benefits (6% end of year bonus, 39 holidays, contribution health insurance, good pension scheme) as well as good training and development possibilities. Duty station for this function is Arnhem.
An assessment can be part of the application procedure.
At entry, TenneT performs a Pre-Employment Screening.
Waar kom je te werken?
TenneT is Europe’s first cross-border grid operator for electricity. With approximately 23,000 kilometers of (extra) high-voltage lines and 42 million end-users in the Netherlands and Germany, we rank among the top five grid operators in Europe. Our focus is to develop a North-West European energy market, to integrate renewable energy, and to optimize our safety performance. Safety is a core value of TenneT. We set high standards, for our employees as well as our contractors. Taking power further. TenneT is a certified Top Employer, which means that we are demonstrably committed to creating the best working environment for our employees.
TenneT has officially been appointed as offshore grid operator in the Netherlands, and will develop-as contribution to the Energy Agreement- 3.500 MW of offshore connections until 2023; all with a standardised concept of 700 MW per connection. In april 2019 TenneT also has been appointed to connect in addition 6100 MW of offshore wind energy during the period of 2024 until 2030.
TenneT is Europe’s first cross-border grid operator for electricity. With approximately 21,000 kilometers of (extra) high-voltage lines and 41 million end-users in the Netherlands and Germany, we rank among the top five grid operators in Europe. Our focus is to develop a North-West European energy market, to integrate renewable energy, and to optimize our safety performance. Safety is a core value of TenneT. We set high standards, for our employees as well as our contractors. Taking power further.
In September 2013, over 40 parties in The Netherlands agreed on the Energieakkoord, setting targets and intentions for the transition to a more renewable energy supply. This agreement also sets targets for offshore wind development. In June 2014 the Dutch government confirmed the decision for an offshore grid.
The decision to realise 3500 MW of offshore wind energy has been taken in the law 'Wind op Zee" and TenneT has been appointed as the offshore grid operator. The technical concept (eg. standard platforms) has been developed and the preparation for the first individual projects (spatial, permits, procurement) is ongoing. The first grid connection system will be operational in August 2019.
In order to initiate, prepare and realize the connections of the offshore wind farms in the Dutch part of the North Sea, the new department Offshore NL is formed. A great opportunity for people who are willing and able to work and build in a dynamic and innovative environment.
|Date Updated||Tuesday 15 October 2019|
|Contact||Ms. Sandra Ekelenkamp|
|Telephone||+31 26 373 11 93|
Mariëndaal Centre of Excellence
Utrechtseweg 310, Arnhem