Category Manager Foundations
- research existing procurement methods and point out where synergy and improvements are possible, for example: defining workpackages suitable for framework agreements;
- know exactly who you are doing business with by identifying and pre-qualifying suppliers;
- keep your stakeholders informed pro-actively with clear overviews which you translate to potential value propositions;
- share your market knowledge generously.
- a master degree in a technical field (f.e. Civil or Stuctural Engineering);
- very extensive knowledge on foundations preferably offshore wind related;
- the willingness to work abroad 5 to 10% of your time;
- excellent command of the English language, both verbally as in writing;
- experience with change management and implementation of strategical initiatives.
- a salary that matches your responsibilities and experience;
- 32 leave days of which a max. of 7 days can be appointed as collective leave days;
- a pension scheme;
- a variable bonus;
- extensive learning and (personal) development possibilities;
- an adequate travel allowance;
- collective health insurance (optional);
- flexible working hours.
About Van Oord
We are a Dutch family-owned company with 150 years of experience as an international marine contractor. Our company culture is one of entrepreneurship and engaged employees. We think and act with responsibility and focus on the long term. Van Oord’s people represent 74 different nationalities but they all share the same passion. For water, for technology, for providing innovative and sustainable solutions for maritime challenges and for achieving the best possible result. Whatever the project is, and in whichever of the almost 46 countries in which Van Oord works every year.
|Date Updated||Friday 11 October 2019|
|Company name||Van Oord|
|Contact||Ms. Leonie Mulder|