Vessel Manager wanted in Belgium
Do you consider yourself as a real problem solver. You have a strong technical background in (electro)mechanics. And you are willing to travel? Then you are the Vessel Manager that we are looking for!
For our client, located in Belgium near Antwerp, for a Vessel Manager. They have a fleet of approximately 250 vessels, which sail all over the world for the executions of complex projects.
You’ll be responsible for the coordination of technical mobilization, maintenance and repairing activities of the offshore technical equipment and vessels.
Also with your expertise and experience you will be an added value for the team, by supporting and coaching your team members.
Furthermore you’ll provide the technical superintendents with technical support.
- You have a bachelor or university degree in Industrial or Civil Engineering;
- Experience in a similar job, maintenance or technical installation;
- You are willing to travel;
- Good communication skills and excellent knowledge of the English language.
- Work in an organization which is in full development and that you can help build;
- Being part of large multidisciplinary projects all over the world;
- An extensive mobility program for a healthy work-life balance.
Are you ready to take your career to the next level? Then apply for this job via https://www.ipspowerfulpeople.com/nl/jobs/vessel-manager-wanted-in-belgium/
|Date Updated||Friday 30 August 2019|
|Location||Omgeving Antwerpen, België|
|Company name||iPS - Powerful People|
|Contact||Ms. Diana van der Weele|
Rivium Boulevard 101