Team Lead Infrastructure & Systems
Provides overall (technical) leadership and guidance of the infrastructure & systems department for Special Domains. Responsible for the IT operational activities with a focus on infrastructure and systems to enable relevant stakeholders to do their job. This in line with IT policies and practices, with corporate guidelines, (business) strategy, plans and external rules & regulations. This to ensure the realization of IT objectives, accurate support and enable the business to lead the organization in a secure, effective and efficient manner.
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Professionalize the Infrastructure and Systems department to a high performance department by delivering quality IT products and services on a timely basis, with focus on a high secure environment to execute Defense Maritime Projects.
- Manage day-to-day work, as well as long-term planning into a productive, cohesive team /department.
- Deliver and maintain agreed service level to users.
- Manage performance of technology and infrastructure based on the IT group policy and services and specific high security business requirements of DSNS.
- Plan, develop, implement, maintain and support the technical infrastructure, hardware and system software components.
- Drive new thoughts in approach, process and methodology in compliance with military security regulations.
- Manage Incident and changes coming to the Infrastructure & Operations Department.
- Develop and implement a service (quality) improvement which optimizes and benefits the business.
- Implement life cycle management on IT infrastructure and systems.
- Facilitate the Turn Over to Production process together with project teams and vendor(s).
- Ensure all HSEQ policies and procedures are in place, understood, owned, maintained and followed to ensure a safe and healthy work environment.
- Master or bachelor degree in IT and/or technical business Administration or other relevant technical study at M.Sc. / B.Sc. level.
- Minimum (5) years of experience in hands-on in developing and strengthen an IT department. Preferable the maritime / defense or related industry.
- The ability to build coalitions internally and with other(inter)national Damen entities and/or external suppliers to achieve common goals.
- Experience in high secure technical IT environments in preferable the maritime / defense or related industry.
- Hands- on experience in the design and implementation of complex IT Systems and Infrastructure.
- Good command of the Dutch & English language (written & verbal).
- Ability to frequently travel long distances and work abroad.
A screening will be part of the application procedure.
Damen Schelde Naval Shipbuilding (DSNS) is specialised in the design and construction of naval and complex commercial vessels, making optimal use of its know-how and experience from both the military and commercial sectors.
|Date Updated||Wednesday 21 August 2019|
|Function category||Project Management|
|Company name||Damen Schelde Naval Shipbuilding|
|Contact||Mr. Jeroen van Mierlo|
|Fax||+31 (0)118 485 050|