To drive the ambitious growth aspirations of Royal IHC and sustain our leading market position, we are continuously enhancing our working environment. For example, we have recently launched our new HR system, known as Workday. The basic modules for this have been successfully implemented in four countries, with plans this year to expand this number to fourteen, as well as roll out further modules. Within this context, your mission as Change Manager will be to identify, initiate and drive the processes needed to guide the organisation and its people through fast-paced change. Based at our headquarters in Kinderdijk, The Netherlands, you will guide our global business units.
As Change Manager your primary goal will be to create a good fit for the business within the new working environment. You will facilitate participation, communication and training, and advise on the most viable deployment approach, acting as a point of reference for the unit and the implementation team. This position provides autonomy and presents a unique opportunity to be part of our exciting journey. Within the role of Change Manager, your duties will include:
- equipping leaders with the knowledge and skills to become conduits for change
- coaching business stakeholders in leading their teams in the direction of the new working environment
- aligning the multiple initiatives and deployment plans taking place simultaneously
- developing a deep understanding of the business and creating tailored human-centric approaches for deployment, based on organisational readiness
- fostering acceptance of new methods by employees and changing their associated work behaviours
- activating and driving continued business participation throughout all levels and across pockets of excellence.
To be eligible for the position of Change Manager, you must have:
- higher vocational education (HBO) and/or an academic higher education (WO) in organisational change and/or development, human resource management, or other related fields
- sensitivity to business concerns, as well as be comfortable working in a multinational, global environment
- advisory or change management experience in an international context
- strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to provide stewardship that unites stakeholders around agreed outcomes
- ability to function as a workshop leader or trainer
- excellent communication skills, with fluency in Dutch and English, both verbal and written
- affinity for engineering and technology and the maritime sector is desirable
- availability to travel on occasion.
Please note, an online assessment and screening can be part of the recruitment process. Only applicants with a valid EU work visa will be considered as viable candidates.
Terms of employment
Royal IHC offers you as Change Manager a challenging full-time job within a successful and dynamic company with a reputation for being a worldwide leader in technological innovation. In addition, we offer you a competitive salary, professional development opportunities, travel allowance, profit share, pension, training courses and at least 40 days of leave per year.
Are you interested in the position of Change Manager and do you recognise yourself in the job description? Please respond directly through our website: www.royalihc.com/careers or by using the apply button.
For more information about Royal IHC, the vacancy and the application process, please visit www.royalihc.com or call the Recruitment department on +31 (0)88-015 4444.
Royal IHC does not approve of commercial, contractor and/or agency acquisition or commercial use of this advertisement. Proposing candidates without invitation is not appreciated and will not be considered by IHC.
Royal IHC (IHC) is the global market leader in the construction of specialized ships for wet mining and dredging activities, and an important player in the field of complex custom-built offshore ships. However, we do not stop there. For every ship, we also develop advanced equipment that is integrated seamlessly. In addition, we offer life-cycle support to our customers, which is available worldwide and for the lifetime of our products. If you look at our customer base, you will find prominent dredging companies, oil and gas conglomerates, offshore contractors and national governments. With offices worldwide, IHC has an international orientation. Today we have 3,000 colleagues working in various locations across The Netherlands and overseas. For more information about IHC please check: www.royalihc.com.
|Date Updated||Friday 15 March 2019|
|Contact||Mr. Sander Morijn|
|Telephone||+31 78 6910984|