Roll-out Lead HR
To drive our ambitious growth aspirations and sustain our leading market position, we are continuously enhancing our work environment. We have recently embarked on an organisation-wide business change programme, based on the latest ONE IHC technologies. Within this context, your mission is to identify, initiate and drive the HR processes needed to guide the organisation and its people through fast-paced change. As Roll-out lead HR you will call upon your knowledge and analytical skills. In this position you will be assisting and advising teams and HRBP across Royal IHC's diverse locations on HR project-related matters. You will be part of the roll-out team and ensure that teams within the business are capable of working according to the new IHC ONE standard. You will make sure that the processes and systems delivered in the HR domain meet or exceed the expectations of the business. You will lead the HR workgroup and act as first-line support for roles and permissions during the roll-out. You will also be the key point of contact for business and implementation teams. As well as analysing the HR processes within your assigned business unit, you will be onboarding new users, facilitating business mapping, processing roles in IFS, and leading testing and training activities. On an average work day, you will be responsible for:
- scoping organisation structure and processes to be able to analyse deltas within the HR processes and systems during project roll-out
- guiding the business towards the best solution for its needs, acting as a trusted advisor on the interface between business, IT and HR
- coordinating onboarding activities and getting the teams comfortable using the new business environment
- coordinating training activities during the implementation process to ensure a smooth transition in skills and competences
- troubleshooting and collaboratively finding options and solutions for HR issues
- exchanging information with stakeholders, including priorities, timeliness and addressing issues as they arise.
To be eligible for this position of Roll-out Lead HR, you must have the following attributes:
- minimum of a higher vocational education (HBO) in HR, business administration or a related field
- great organising and planning skills
- sensitivity to business concerns and a practical attitude to solving ongoing issues
- ability to connect information from multiple disciplines, and be able to actively seek input from others to organise a full overview of HR data
- excellent communication skills, with fluency in Dutch and English, both verbal and written
- ability to quickly learn and understand new systems
- willingness to work from different places, depending on the location of the roll-out.
Please note, an online assessment and screening can be part of the recruitment process. Only applicants with a valid EU work visa will be considered as viable candidates.
Terms of employment
Royal IHC offers you as Roll-out Lead HR a challenging full-time job within a successful and dynamic company with a reputation for being a worldwide leader in technological innovation. In addition, we offer you a competitive salary, professional development opportunities, travel allowance, profit share, pension allowance, training courses and at least 40 days of leave per year.
Are you interested in the position of Roll-out Lead HR and do you recognise yourself in the job description? Please respond directly through our website: www.royalihc.com/careers or by using the apply button. For more information about Royal IHC, the vacancy and the application process, please visit www.royalihc.com or call the Recruitment department on +31 (0)88-015 4444.
Royal IHC does not approve of commercial, contractor and/or agency acquisition or commercial use of this advertisement. Proposing candidates without invitation is not appreciated and will not be considered by Royal IHC.
One IHC is part of Royal IHC (IHC), the global market leader in the construction of specialized ships for wet mining and dredging activities, and an important player in the field of complex custom-built offshore ships. However, we do not stop there. For every ship, we also develop advanced equipment that is integrated seamlessly. In addition, we offer life-cycle support to our customers, which is available worldwide and for the lifetime of our products. If you look at our customer base, you will find prominent dredging companies, oil and gas conglomerates, offshore contractors and national governments. With offices worldwide, IHC has an international orientation. Today we have 3,000 colleagues working in various locations across The Netherlands and overseas. For more information about IHC please check www.royalihc.com.
|Date Updated||Friday 15 March 2019|
|Function category||Human Resources|
|Contact||Mr. Sander Morijn|
|Telephone||+31 78 6910984|