As part of the Asset Management Design department the ILS Engineer will join the Integrated Logistic Support (ILS) team, within the Damen Services organization. support the ILS team in their mission to provide excellent services in the area of life cycle support. By engineering data received from our equipment manufactures -using dedicated software- you will assist in engineering the maintenance plan required for the newly purchased vessel. Your results are the backbone of the variety of services that will be implemented, e.g. training, supply support, technical documentation.
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Processes maintenance data within time, budget and according quality standards.
- ILS data is used for maintenance analysis, including Reliability Availability and Maintainability Analysis (RAM) or Life Cycle Costs calculations (LCC).
- For the project the ILS Engineer cooperates with the project team (a.o. ILS Project Manager, ILS Analyst)
- The ILS Engineer executes his tasks according to the relevant contractual documents, standards and specifications. While he/she constantly remains critical on content and effects.
- Makes decisions and finds solutions when challenges occur.
- Assists in the further improvement and development of ILS products, processes and methodologies.
- MBO degree in mechanical engineering, maritime technology or equivalent.
- At least five years of experience in a maritime or maintenance environment.
- Excellent use of Microsoft Excel.
- Familiar with ILS processes and terminology.
- Very good command of the English language, both verbal and written, since reporting and translating customer specifications in English will be required.
- Planning and result-oriented.
- Good communication skills and customer-oriented.
- Independent and pragmatic.
- Proven knowledge and/or execution of Logistic Support Analysis.
- Experience with software such as Opus 10, RAM Commander, Omega (PS).
Damen Shipyards Gorinchem is the headquarters of the Damen Shipyards Group. Gorinchem still functions as a yard but the main activities involve the daily management of the Damen Shipyards Group. Damen Services and the Offshore & Transport division is also located here.
|Date Updated||Saturday 23 March 2019|
|Company name||Damen Shipyards Gorinchem|
|Contact||Mr. Boy Ramirez Verhoeven|
|Telephone||+31 (0)183 63 9447|
|Fax||+31 183 632189|