Integrated Project Planner
In this position, you plan all activities of the project according to a planning method developed by DSNS. You make decision moments and lead times insightful for all disciplines. You set up overall and sub-project plans, which reveals opportunities and threats in a timely manner. Based on your information and reports, project managers, team leaders, and subcontractors can adjust their course in a timely manner, anywhere in the world. You have a central role within the project, you report to the Project Manager and are responsible for the monthly project reports.
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Creating a baseline (BL) planning for all project activities based on the masterplanning and hour budget in association with project managers, teamleaders and subcontractors
- Maintaining and analysing the operational planning
- Identifying progress delays and bottlenecks
- Preparing planning proposals for improvement
- Providing progress status overviews and preparing hour forecast information
- Preparing project information for multi-projects planning (portfolio)
- Analyze and plan work force utilization, space requirements, work flow, and design layout of equipment / work space for maximum efficiency.
- Provide timely and accurate planning related responses to internal customers.
- Ensure all HSEQ policies and procedures are in place, understood, owned, maintained and followed to ensure that a safe and healthy work environment
- A Bachelor Degree in Engineering (Mechanical and/or Manufacturing preferred)
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in the successful planning of complex technical projects.
- Thorough knowledge of manufacturing- or industrial processes
- Strong understanding of all phases of project management, including initiating, planning, executing, controlling, and closing
- Knowledge of Earned Value Management
- Feeling for processes and relations
- Experience with Primavera P6 or similar planning software
- Good command of the Dutch & English language (written & verbal);
- Ability to frequently travel long distances and work abroad.
Het projectbureau is een multidisciplinair onderdeel van Damen Schelde Naval Shipbuilding (DSNS) verantwoordelijk voor diverse taken in de fase voor het contract en in de uitvoering van de diverse projecten. De belangrijkste doelen van de afdeling zijn MT en Sales ondersteuning, werkvoorbereiding, projectondersteuning ter plaatse, integrale planning en vernieuwing. Actuele onderwerpen zijn modulaire bouw, 3D productie informatie en visualisatie, automatisering en beschikbaarheid van digitale informatie. Verdere integratie met engineering staat ook hoog op de agenda.
Damen Schelde Naval Shipbuilding (DSNS) is specialised in the design and construction of naval and complex commercial vessels, making optimal use of its know-how and experience from both the military and commercial sectors.
|Date Updated||Friday 15 March 2019|
|Function category||Project Management|
|Company name||Damen Schelde Naval Shipbuilding|
|Contact||Mr. Jeroen van Mierlo|
|Fax||+31 (0)118 485 050|