Electrical Project Manager
- Be responsible for the assigned project and supervise the execution of the sites as described in the contract.
- Attend the site meetings and draw up the planning in consultation with the entire site team.
- Direct and control the works of the subcontractors on the site.
- Coordinate the design details between the client, the subcontractor(s) and the engineering office.
- Draw up, review and discuss the specific task risk analyses for the hazardous works at the high voltage substation.
- Follow up the construction of the high voltage installation on the site.
- Preparation of tenders and requests for quotation from suppliers. Place the necessary orders in consultation with the project manager.
- You're a civil/technical constructional or mechanical engineer.
- You have minimum 2 years of work experience in the construction of high voltage installations (150kV or higher).
- You have a thorough knowledge of high and low voltage and an affinity for wind turbines.
- You work in an expat rotation system.
Apply without account
We go beyond recruitment. Every day, our clients entrust us with complex recruitment tasks that cross oceans and borders. With over 30 years of experience, we meet demands by offering a full suite of taxation, administration, logistics, and legal services – including up-to-date compliance advice.
Our power lies with recognising the importance of matching the right people to the right positions. By combining the appropriate skills, knowledge, and experience, we are able to provide our professionals with the best opportunities and our clients with the best professionals.
We are here for the industry that always looks towards the next frontier. And for the professional with the talent and determination to get there.
|Date Updated||Thursday 7 February 2019|
|Function category||Project Management|
|Company name||Atlas Professionals|
|Contact||Mr. Evert-Jan van Slooten|
|Telephone||+31 527 20 02 50|