E & I Engineer Offshore Renewables
Your tasks and responsibilities are:
- Checking the design and specifications of the electrical installations of the transition pieces (antennas, lighting, cameras, cranes, ...).
- Studying the specifications and construction plans with regard to the construction.
- Following up the actions of the manufacturer and the suppliers.
- Following up of the construction and commissioning of electrical installations.
- Contributing to renovations and repairs of electrical installations.
- You have a bachelor's degree or master's degree in Industrial Sciences with a major in Electromechanics / Electricity.
- You are passionate about technology and very interested in the Offshore sector.
- You have excellent oral and written skills in English.
Apply without account
We go beyond recruitment. Every day, our clients entrust us with complex recruitment tasks that cross oceans and borders. With over 30 years of experience, we meet demands by offering a full suite of taxation, administration, logistics, and legal services – including up-to-date compliance advice.
Our power lies with recognising the importance of matching the right people to the right positions. By combining the appropriate skills, knowledge, and experience, we are able to provide our professionals with the best opportunities and our clients with the best professionals.
We are here for the industry that always looks towards the next frontier. And for the professional with the talent and determination to get there.
|Date Updated||Thursday 7 February 2019|
|Company name||Atlas Professionals|
|Contact||Mr. Evert-Jan van Slooten|
|Telephone||+31 527 20 02 50|