As a service coordinator at Damen Dredging Equipment, you are responsible for handling service requests for dredging equipment and creating service-related offers. You are expected to be able to assess the client's problem remotely and determine the priorities. You will follow up with clients, update clients regularly, ensure smooth transfer and coordination with the Field Service Engineer (who resolves issues on location) and oversee the project from beginning to end. Another aspect of this position involves developing service-related offers in close collaboration with the Sales and Service organisation in Gorinchem.
Tasks and responsibilities
- Assesses and processes client warranties in consultation with the support departments;
- Issues verbal and written recommendations to clients;
- Coordinates, manages and supports the implemented service activities (on and off-site)
- Prepares assignments in terms of planning, timing, staff and budget and develops offers;
- Issues and follows up on service offers in close collaboration with the Sales and support departments..
- You have a higher professional education degree (preferably in mechanical engineering), Marof;
- You have strong communications skills and are committed, client-oriented and service-oriented;
- You have good planning and organisation skills, an eye for quality and can maintain a clear overview;
- You are familiar with the metal/maritime industry;
- You have an excellent verbal and written command of both Dutch and English;
- You are available full-time.
If you have what it takes to be our new Service Coordinator, if you’re committed to going the extra mile and if you’re interested joining our team and becoming part of the Damen family, which values growth in an inspirational environment, please apply by clicking on the button below.
Our job is to help the Damen sales organisation sell dredging equipment by delivering added value in the form of services. This increases the likelihood of a client choosing Damen when they need to replace a machine or purchase a new one. The Services Department maintains contact with clients at the operational level and serves as the eyes and ears of the sales organisation. It offers a wide range of services that span the entire lifecycle of Damen's dredging equipment. These services include processing warranty requests, organising training programmes, offering consultancy services, delivering spare parts, and carrying out maintenance work, modifications and repairs. The Services Department asks itself one question: How can we make it work?
Damen Dredging Equipment (DDE) is the specialist in highly efficient dredging tools within the Damen Shipyards Group. We have our own extensive standard range of robust and powerful dredgers, on stock and ready for outfitting with a wide range of options. Like all Damen Shipyards our work method allows us to offer short lead times and competitive pricing.
|Date Updated||Wednesday 6 March 2019|
|Education level||Middle | High|
|Company name||Damen Dredging Equipment B.V.|
|Contact||Ms. Claudia van der Burgh|
|Telephone||+31 (0)33 247 40 4|