As part of the Asset Management Design department, the Reliability Engineer will join the Integrated Logistic Support (ILS) team, within the Damen Services organization. You will support the ILS team in their mission to provide excellent services in the area of life cycle support. By analyzing data received from our equipment manufactures -using dedicated software- you are able to report the exact maintenance plan required for the newly purchased vessel. Your results are the backbone of the variety of services that will be implemented, e.g. training, supply support, technical documentation.
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Delivers ILS / Reliability analyses and reports within time, budget and according to the relevant quality standards.
- ILS / Reliability Engineer analyses include maintenance/LSA including RAM and LCC calculations.
- Responsible for reporting and communicating the findings of the analyses in an efficient way.
- For the project the Reliability Engineer has regular contacts with internal and external stakeholders.
- Proactively follows the ILS / Reliability analyses process and coordinates tasks when needed.
- Studies the technical regulations and technical drawings that apply in each project.
- The Reliability Engineer executes his/her tasks according to the relevant contractual documents, standards and specifications. While he/she constantly remains critical on content and effect.
- Assists in the further improvement and development of ILS products, processes and methodologies.
- Preferable MSc degree in mechanical or maintenance engineering, maritime technology or equivalent.
- 0-5 years of (relevant) working experience.
- Conversant with ILS / Reliability processes and terminology.
- Very good command of the English language, both verbal and written, since reporting and translating customer specifications in English will be required.
- Very good reporting skills.
- Excellent use of Microsoft Office.
- Planning and result-oriented.
- Good communication skills and customer-oriented.
- Proactive, pragmatic, analytical.
- Proven knowledge and/or execution of Logistic Support Analysis.
- Experience with software such as AvSim, Opus 10, RAM Commander, Omega (PS) or similar.
An assessment and pre-employment screening will be part of the application process.
Damen Shipyards Gorinchem is the headquarters of the Damen Shipyards Group. Gorinchem still functions as a yard but the main activities involve the daily management of the Damen Shipyards Group. Damen Services and the Offshore & Transport division is also located here.
|Date Updated||Tuesday 5 March 2019|
|Company name||Damen Shipyards Gorinchem|
|Contact||Mr. Boy Ramirez Verhoeven|
|Telephone||+31 (0)183 63 9447|
|Fax||+31 183 632189|