Team Leader ILS
The Team leader plays a critical role in carrying out ILS initiatives which support the business to ensure that operational issues are resolved timely and within budget. Thinking out of the box in the development of the ILS packages to increase customer satisfaction. Provides insight into enhancements (functional and technical subject matter expertise) and contribute the development of an ongoing strategic ILS (technology) roadmap.
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Takes ownership of (a part of) ILS project(s) to drive targeted results for schedule, quality and cost;
- Manages and works in accordance to contract specifications, specific requirements and agreements with relevant stakeholders and departments within the company;
- Maintain, professionalize ILS project management with high performance by delivering maintaining & optimizing quality ILS packages;
- Drive new thoughts in approach, process and methodology, while respecting the work and processes of the past;
- Ensure full compliance to all applicable requirements and specifications imposed by the company and the end-users;
- Draft ILS proposals (specifications and prices);
- Manage day-to-day work, as well as long-term planning into a productive and cohesive ILS support;
- Measure and drive the performance for all ILS activities within the organization and define budgetary impact;
- Drive results through accountability.
- Relevant technical study at BSc. level or MSc. level;
- Knowledge and experience of maintenance and /or ILS methodologies gained in the defence or within a complex technical environment;
- IPMA C Project management is a plus;
- Experience in development & execution of ILS packages within a complex technical and/ or defense environment or maintenance related departments and/or projects;
- Experience of working in cross functional and cultural teams;
- The ability to build coalitions internally and with other (inter)national Damen entities and/or external suppliers to achieve common goals;
- Basic knowledge of marine engineering/mechanical engineering is a plus;
- Intensive experience in project management preferable in de field of maintenance and/or ILS;
- Prepared to work on other locations than the regular office location, in the Netherlands and abroad;
- Good command of English language (written & verbal);
- Willingness to travel frequently.
Damen Schelde Naval Shipbuilding (DSNS) is specialised in the design and construction of naval and complex commercial vessels, making optimal use of its know-how and experience from both the military and commercial sectors.
|Date Updated||Wednesday 27 February 2019|
|Function category||Project Management|
|Company name||Damen Schelde Naval Shipbuilding|
|Contact||Ms. Esther Van Oorschot|
|Telephone||+31 (0) 118 48 23 24|
|Fax||+31 (0)118 485 050|