Safety Health & Environment Coordinator Offshore
Wat doe je als SHE Coordinator bij TenneT?
We are currently searching for a SHE Coordinator Offshore (Arnhem/1 fte)
General description and purpose:
Safety by Design aims to prevent injuries and disease by considering hazards as early as possible in the planning and design process, which includes design of layout, structures, substance, logistics, the work itself and emergency response preparation and repression.
In line with the hierarchy of prevention (ALARP principle) Safety in design takes an important parts in all the structures that are being designed and owned by TenneT.
Safety by Design refers to the integration of hazard identification and risk assessment methods and the incorporation of lessons learned early in the design process to eliminate or minimize the risks of injury throughout the life of the installation being designed. It encompasses all design including transport facilities, hardware, systems, equipment, products, layout and configuration.
Safety in Design has been taken in account with the basic design and risk assessment are being done. The result is a Health and Safety file from the design phase to addresses the residual risk of the basic design and the a design decision register. The Health and Safety file of the design phase is input for the execution of the project where further detailed engineering is being done by the contracted Contractor. Tennet as Employer takes part in risk sessions (Eg. HAZOP/HAZID) and is consulted in detailed design decision made by the contractor.
The SHE Coordinator delivers a Health and Safety file on the as-built after completion of the project. This Health and Safety file is being approved by the project. The project hand-over the documents to TenneT operations for use within the O&M phase of the platform. The Health and Safety file should include the residual risks from the design phase in combination with the execution phase that are input for the O&M phase of the project.
The organizational and operational prepration regards SHE to assure a robust handover to the operations and maintenance phase is the purpose of operational readiness.
SHE Manager Offshore Projects
Areas of responsibility:
Safety in design
- Develop, implement and maintain a process for safety in design
- Assist engineering in subjects related to technical safety related to AC/DC
- Perform designer responsibilities, i.e. design risk assessments and health and safety files
- Develop local legislation on SHE for legislator (Arbocatalogus) and within TenneT offshore NLO
- Perform and maintain (Design) Risk assessments for new projects including following topics:
- Fire safety o Electrical safety
- SHE and (Cyber) Security related topics
- Offshore O&M philosophy and preprations
Hazard identification and determining controls
- Providing technical, operational as well as procedural support to the organization in terms of fulfilling the operations and maintenance philosophy and organizational proceses within offshore NL
- Develop, implement and maintain the specific offshore electrical safety regulation for TenneT offshore (KEB5)
- Align the Hazid/Hazops approach and acceptance criteria within NLO and utilize synergies within the organization
- Develop, implement and maintain a fire safety philosophy for the Dutch offshore AC platforms
SHE Offshore logistics
- Develop, implement and maintan the Permit to Work / Permit to Access process for GSO-N for operations and maintance of the Dutch AC cluster
- Provide assistance in development and execution for the offshore logistical concept for operations and maintance
H&S (V&G) coordination
- Develop and implement a process regards the V&G file
- Develop, implement and maintain the V&G file in the several stages of the project (from engineering to operations)
Management of Change (MoC)
- Develop, implement and maintan a process for Management of Change regards SHE related subjects within Offshore
- Develop, implement and execute SHE master classes on a frequent basis to build expert communities
- Develop, implement, prepare and maintain operations and maintenance SHE philosophy for Dutch AC cluster
- Assist internal and external stakeholders on SHE related offshore topics
- Single point of contact in SHE operational readiness topics for Offshore NL
- Ensure legal compliance is met according to Dutch Arbolaw
Wat verwachten we van jou?
- Competencies and experience:
- Bachelor Engineer or similar technical education;
- Relevant SHE education/training;
- Relevant experience in preparing of SHE procedures;
- Language skills; German, Dutch, English;
- Extensive experience in working with SHE issues within the offshore business;
- Experience in working with management systems;
- Able to analyse and systematise.
What can you expect from TenneT?
TenneT is a solid stable employer that shows high growth, performing a crucial role in society. A company with one of the biggest investment programs in the country and relations with a wide range of institutions. Within TenneT, Offshore Wind is one of the most revolutionary developments with an attractive long term outlook. TenneT is globally a top offshore grid developer, being the biggest investor in the German energy transition. We offer a responsible function (job level 9) within one of the most dynamic settings in the energy sector in a fascinating and dynamic international working environment.
Duty station for this function is Arnhem. You will travel on a regular to the sites.
An assessment can be part of the application procedure.
At entry, TenneT performs a Pre-Employment Screening.
TenneT is Europe’s first cross-border grid operator for electricity. With approximately 21,000 kilometers of (extra) high-voltage lines and 41 million end-users in the Netherlands and Germany, we rank among the top five grid operators in Europe. Our focus is to develop a North-West European energy market, to integrate renewable energy, and to optimize our safety performance. Safety is a core value of TenneT. We set high standards, for our employees as well as our contractors. Taking power further.
In September 2013, over 40 parties in The Netherlands agreed on the Energieakkoord, setting targets and intentions for the transition to a more renewable energy supply. This agreement also sets targets for offshore wind development. In June 2014 the Dutch government confirmed the decision for an offshore grid.
The decision to realize 3500 MW of offshore wind energy has been taken in the law 'Wind op Zee" and TenneT has been appointed as the offshore grid operator. The technical concept (eg. standard platforms) has been developed and the preparation for the first individual projects (spatial, permits, procurement) is ongoing. The first grid connection system will be operational in August 2019.
In order to initiate, prepare and realize the connections of the offshore wind farms in the Dutch part of the North Sea, the new department Offshore NL is formed. A great opportunity for people who are willing and able to work and build in a dynamic and innovative environment.
|Date Updated||Wednesday 23 January 2019|
|Education level||View Vacancy|
|Contact||Ms. Kelly van der Doelen|
|Telephone||+31 (0)26 373 11 11|
Mariëndaal Centre of Excellence
Utrechtseweg 310, Arnhem