Sub Project Lead Offshore Wind Farm(s)
We are currently looking for a:
- To manage the connection of the offshore windfarm(s) from TenneT responsibility perspective
- Management of the interfaces between the offshore windfarms and the connection to the transport grid (Consisting of separate contracts for Platform and Land station) in close cooperation with the project leads in the team.
- To support the offshore wind farm from construction start and detailed planning through implementation to final commissioning.
- To ensure compliance with requirements and goals set for SHE, time, cost, risk and quality.
- Set up of work agreements with the OWF regarding the activities on the TenneT platform and land station (installation guidelines, operational activities etc.)
- Alignment of the legal framework (conclude CTA and ATO) towards the OWF in close alignment with the department business consolidation.
- Alignment of the installation campaigns, including cable pull in, installation of equipment on the TenneT platform and land station.
- Preparation of an agreement on the design base regarding equipment that should be installed and cable pull in and termination.
- Organize frequent meeting with the OWF and relevant stakeholders
- Organize and alignment on the testing and commissioning of the OWF equipment
- Alignment on transportation and installation guidelines
- You contribute actively to a safe working environment for yourself, your colleagues and contractors.
- You have a Bachelor degree in Electrical Engineering or a comparable technical discipline, or have a proven track record assuring the required knowledge level.
- You have extensive knowledge and experience (5 years +) in complex project management.
- You have a strong political sensitivity
- You are able to judge on escalation when needed
- Experience with (offshore) wind farm development
- Legal knowledge regarding the framework agreements to be set with the wind farms
- Ability to grasp new concepts quickly and to become acquainted with a range of topics.
- You have excellent communication and negotiation skills and are able to organize and schedule activities well.
- You show initiative, you are persuasive, sensitive, aware of your stakeholders and capable of balanced judgment.
- You are dynamic, enthusiastic, intrinsically motivated, you take your responsibility and ownership (committed); no 'nine to five-mentality'.
- You are a team player
- Experience with FIDIC contracts is an advantage.
- You are fluent in Dutch and English, both verbally and in writing.
- Willingness to travel when needed.
TenneT is Europe’s first cross-border grid operator for electricity. With approximately 21,000 kilometers of (extra) high-voltage lines and 41 million end-users in the Netherlands and Germany, we rank among the top five grid operators in Europe. Our focus is to develop a North-West European energy market, to integrate renewable energy, and to optimize our safety performance. Safety is a core value of TenneT. We set high standards, for our employees as well as our contractors. Taking power further.
|Date Updated||Monday 11 December 2017|
|Company name||Tennet TSO|
|Contact||Ms. Kelly van der Doelen|
|Telephone||+31 (0)26 373 11 11|
Mariëndaal Centre of Excellence
Utrechtseweg 310, Arnhem