Operational Readiness Interface manager & Ops Readiness lead HKZ
In order to combine the developments and challenges in the operational area within Offshore NL we are currently looking for an Operational Readiness lead who will support and work in close cooperation with the relevant project and current Operational Readiness as part of the Operational Readiness in GSO department. Base role will be Operational Focal Point for the project Hollandse Kust projects.
Operational Readiness Interface manager &
Ops Readiness lead HKZ
(1 FTE, NL)
What is your role as Operational Readiness Interface manager & Ops Readiness lead HKZ ?
- Management of the HKZ Offshore Operational Readiness team
- Management of the interface between Operations and other supporting departments such as:
- Grondzaken, HSE, IMT, procurement, asset management, reporting, finance, etc.
- Initiate and set-up agreements [scope of activities, timing, quality, etc.] with the various supporting departments resulting in an efficient, and effective work scopes for operations.
- Setting-up tool box for operational readiness and CSU.
- Coordination with the other [internal] Grid Service Offshore departments & external supporting & service providers.
- Staff Management according to TenneT Way of Working
- Be the first point of contact for the HKZ project & asset organisation for all matters related to operations.
- Be the first point of contact for the supporting departments for all matters related to operations.
- Support to project execution with operational input to enable future safe and efficient operations and maintenance of the assets (after hand-over, the assets will be integrated into the Offshore Operations organization, which includes full integration of the operational staff, who will change reporting line towards Offshore Operations at that point in time).
- Execution of specified activities on behalf of the project organisation, where an operation & maintenance skill set is required (examples are execution of critical commissioning activities, witnessing and company representation at specified hold and witness points as part of construction completion and/or commissioning (also on behalf of AMO) and act as the operational representative during the hand-over process of the assets)
- Provision of support services to the GSO organization for process and data management, management systems, process improvement and business management activities
- Business decision-making competence according to defined priorities, significance and identified consequences.
- Delegation of Operational Duties according to Dutch regulations for all operations activities and asset integrity of all assets during commissioning and start-up
- Implementation, control and documentation of all operational requirements, incl. legal, for Offshore Operational Readiness activities
- You contribute actively to a safe working environment for yourself, colleagues and contractors
- Master degree in Electrical / Industrial / Mechanical Engineering or comparable and preferable a degree in Business Administration
- Have experience in functioning in organisations providing utility type of services
- Experienced in managing large and complex (infrastructure / offshore) assets with a diversity of stakeholders and complex business cases Preferable profound experience of commissioning and start-up activities
- Have interface management experience in engaging with various technical internal and external service providers
- Excellent management skills; push results: technical and financial performance, SHE, planning and quality, in a high risk environment
- Experience in management of staff in different locations, in a matrix organisation and management of more than one hierarchical level
- Respected partner for management; capable of being a representative of TenneT
- Well organized, self-starter, cooperative, enthusiastic and natural leader, able to inspire the team for maximum teamwork and professional results
- Strategic as well as hands-on mentality; build and maintain relationships at all levels
- High level of assertiveness, initiative, creativity and independence, strong communicator
- Excellent communication skills, in Dutch, English and German
What can you expect from TenneT?
TenneT is a solid stable employer that shows high growth, performing a crucial role in society. A company with one of the biggest investment programs in the country and relations with a wide range of institutions. Within TenneT, Offshore Wind is one of the most revolutionary developments with an attractive long term outlook. TenneT is globally a top offshore grid developer, being the biggest investor in the German energy transition. We offer a responsible function within one of the most dynamic settings in the energy sector in a fascinating and dynamic international working environment. TenneT offers an excellent salary (job grade 18) with good secondary benefits.
Duty station for this function is Arnhem.
An assessment can be part of the application procedure.
At entry, TenneT performs a Pre-Employment Screening.
TenneT is Europe’s first cross-border grid operator for electricity. With approximately 22,000 kilometers of (extra) high-voltage lines and 41 million end-users in the Netherlands and Germany, we rank among the top five grid operators in Europe. Our focus is to develop a North-West European energy market, to integrate renewable energy, and to optimize our safety performance. Safety is a core value of TenneT. We set high standards, for our employees as well as our contractors. Taking power further.
Offshore NL consists currently of the projects for "Wind Op Zee" (Borssele, Hollandse Kust Zuid, Hollandse Kust Noord), COBRA as well as the preparatory work for the programs for the Mid-Term (2024-2030) and the Long-Term developments (after 2030). We expect to start with more projects early 2018.
|Date Updated||Friday 8 December 2017|
|Company name||Tennet TSO|
|Contact||Ms. Kelly van der Doelen|
|Telephone||+31 (0)26 373 11 11|
Mariëndaal Centre of Excellence
Utrechtseweg 310, Arnhem